Chris Coble's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"The only fish I keep are crappies, bluegills, or stocked trout. Nothing Else! There'…"

Chris Coble replied Apr 4, 2008 to People that practice CPR

56 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Todd Rosenlund

"the best thing for catfish that i use is fresh chicken livers the blood attracts the…"

Chris Coble replied Mar 28, 2008 to live vs plastics

38 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Al Osmond

"plastics are funner, but i've had success with both, so i don't know it depends on w…"

Chris Coble replied Mar 28, 2008 to live vs plastics

38 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Al Osmond

"I am an avid fisherman from pa, i am from the central part of the state so i fish ma…"

Chris Coble replied Mar 28, 2008 to Anybody fish in PA?

11 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by bigbarry

"for crappie you can't go wrong with a small white jig on a swivel, me and my brother…"

Chris Coble replied Mar 28, 2008 to Anyone know of a good spring Crappie Tactic?

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by William Holsomback

"you have a point, i've never fished anywhere with trout that size and i've never fis…"

Chris Coble replied Mar 28, 2008 to Red line, Red hooks, Are fish THAT stupid to think the minnow is bleeding?

79 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Alan Richard Wiedmeyer

"start with live bait to get an idea of what fish are in it, i've fished a lot in a p…"

Chris Coble replied Mar 27, 2008 to I was Given my own pond in Ohio - What should I do?

13 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by KansasBoy

"i suggest you buying weighted jig heads, i don't usually rig them weedless if i don'…"

Chris Coble replied Mar 27, 2008 to Tubes - Need hook advice

4 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Ronald E. Thomas

"fly fishing is a whole different deal, obviously color matters when you're trying to…"

Chris Coble replied Mar 27, 2008 to Red line, Red hooks, Are fish THAT stupid to think the minnow is bleeding?

79 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Alan Richard Wiedmeyer

"Good Old Pennsylvania, some of the best Trout fishing in the world!"

Chris Coble replied Mar 27, 2008 to Where are you from?

354 May 23, 2014
Reply by CHRISTOPHER NOLAN

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2019   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service