Mark Rayor's Discussions (68)

Discussions Started (68) Replies Latest Activity

East Cape - The wall is to tall

East Cape - The wall is to tall  Reflecting back to 1991 when Jen and I pulled up stakes from Southern California and moved to Buena Vista…

Started by Mark Rayor in General Saltwater Fishing Forum

0 on Monday

East Cape - Mid summer blues

East Cape - Mid summer blues  The 18th annual East Cape Bisbee has been and gone.  Almost everything that can be said has but I'm going t…

0 Aug 13

East Cape - Thought I'd seen it all

East Cape - Thought I'd seen it all  Yesterday the Dorado Shoot Out was held.  With a new pickup truck up for grabs and several side pots…

0 Jul 16

East Cape - Here's why

East Cape - Here's why  Here's why the East Cape has the reputation of being the roosterfish capital of the world.  These photos are from…

0 Jun 26

East Cape - The bite is on

East Cape - The bite is on  Just when I thought fishing couldn't get any better a couple of big tuna sainers came in and scooped up more t…

0 Jun 20

East Cape - They're biting!

East Cape - They're biting!  I haven't seen this many smiling faces in three years and it just keeps getting better.  Yes, they're biting…

0 Jun 13

East Cape - Wahoo Alley

East Cape - Wahoo Alley  Last week just as it started to look like things couldn't get any better an upwelling of cold off colored water c…

0 Jun 4

East Cape - The old norm

East Cape - The old norm  The East Cape fishery has gone from zero to full throttle in a period of 10 days.  It has been a tough, tough sp…

0 May 25

East Cape - Just goofing around

East Cape - Just goofing around  Our 2017 season is off to a sputtering start.  Locating gamefish has been tough and finding anglers hasn…

0 May 8

East Cape - Febrero loco y Marzo otra poco

East Cape - Febrero loco y Marzo otra poco  When making small talk around here with the local Mexican people weather is always a common to…

0 Mar 30

RSS

Fishing Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2017   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service