Mark Rayor's Discussions (75)

Discussions Started (75) Replies Latest Activity

East Cape- Of all time

East Cape- Of all time Other than the strongest north winds of the season and a Sea of Cortez so grumpy it is un-fishable there are no cu…

Started by Mark Rayor in General Saltwater Fishing Forum

0 on Saturday

East Cape - May I reflect

East Cape - May I reflect  Well...our weather is still beautiful which is not typical for this time.  Because it is normally the beginning…

0 Nov 30

East Cape - Tag you're it!

East Cape - Tag you're it!  East Cape has enjoyed extremely good weather for this time of year.  Until now there has been fewer than norma…

0 Nov 19

Los Cabos - Came to play

Los Cabos - Came to play  It was the second and last day of the Los Cabos Tuna Jackpot.  I had stopped Vaquera on the outer Gorda Bank to…

0 Nov 7

East Cape - A different time

East Cape - A different time  October has been a cra cra crazy and it has been a while since my last report.  Water temps remain at 85 deg…

0 Oct 29

East Cape - Stormin Norma

East Cape - Stormin Norma  All is quiet on the East Cape right now and there is not a fishing boat in the water.For more than a week weath…

0 Sep 18

East Cape - Tournament ready

East Cape - Tournament ready  East Cape fishing on the Sea of Cortez continues to be outstanding.  Yesterday 44 teams competed in the firs…

0 Aug 27

East Cape - The wall is to tall

East Cape - The wall is to tall  Reflecting back to 1991 when Jen and I pulled up stakes from Southern California and moved to Buena Vista…

0 Aug 20

East Cape - Mid summer blues

East Cape - Mid summer blues  The 18th annual East Cape Bisbee has been and gone.  Almost everything that can be said has but I'm going t…

0 Aug 13

East Cape - Thought I'd seen it all

East Cape - Thought I'd seen it all  Yesterday the Dorado Shoot Out was held.  With a new pickup truck up for grabs and several side pots…

0 Jul 16

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2017   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service