Mark Rayor's Discussions (90)

Discussions Started (90) Replies Latest Activity

East Cape - Last Quarter

East Cape - Last Quarter East Cape temperature is rising.  The daytime high 70's was very comfortable but now we are experiencing low 80'…

Started by Mark Rayor in General Saltwater Fishing Forum

0 May 11

East Cape - The bite is back

East Cape - The bite is back We had been enjoying the best spring tuna fishing in recent history when all of a sudden conditions changed.…

0 Apr 23

East Cape - Spam

East Cape - Spam The Sea of Cortez has been like a pond for an extended period of time now.  Early in the week the weather prediction w…

0 Apr 14

East Cape - Triple whammy!

East Cape - Triple whammy! For Easter vacation the East Cape is to La Paz and Cabo San Lucas what Palm Springs is to the greater Los Ange…

0 Mar 31

East Cape - The fish didn't mind

East Cape - The fish didn't mind It is not often we take limits of yellowfin on four trips in a row. The season is barely getting started…

0 Mar 25

East Cape - Best ever

East Cape - Best ever As winters go we have experienced a very mild one.  Yes, we had our windy days but not that relentless buckle your…

0 Mar 18

East Cape - Polish the polish

East Cape - Polish the polish Last week I went to Long Beach to see new tackle and visit old friends at the Fred Hall show.  It was fun c…

0 Mar 14

East Cape - Foiled

East Cape - Foiled Up until last Monday I thought Mother Nature was going to give a free pass and allow us to skip winter conditions.  We…

0 Feb 24

Just glad I don't live in a trailer

Just glad I don't live in a trailer From the perspective of a fisherman, not a wind sailor, for the last couple of weeks our weather has…

0 Feb 10

Lefty is not a freak

Lefty is not a freak We are not out of the woods of winter weather yet but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  As fa…

0 Feb 4

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2018   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service