Mark Rayor's Discussions (82)

Discussions Started (82) Replies Latest Activity

Just glad I don't live in a trailer

Just glad I don't live in a trailer From the perspective of a fisherman, not a wind sailor, for the last couple of weeks our weather has…

Started by Mark Rayor in General Saltwater Fishing Forum

0 Feb 10

Lefty is not a freak

Lefty is not a freak We are not out of the woods of winter weather yet but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  As fa…

0 Feb 4

East Cape - What a drag

East Cape - What a drag Folks from most of the US will not sympathize but our thermometer headed south of 59 degrees and it is cold!  Day…

0 Jan 26

East Cape - Splitting the difference

East Cape - Splitting the difference Angling traffic has been very light but the few fishermen getting out have found action. Sierra mack…

0 Jan 6

East Cape - I have learned not to measure

East Cape - I have learned not to measure Calm nights but windy days has made for very few departures this week.  Several mornings the wi…

0 Dec 29, 2017

East Cape - Keep 'em honest

East Cape - Keep 'em honest After a very calm stretch of weather the north wind picked up a few days ago.  It laid down today but fishing…

0 Dec 22, 2017

East Cape - Diary

East Cape - Diary The north winds of last week dropped surface water temperature in the Sea of Cortez from low 80's to mid 70's.  The sea…

0 Dec 17, 2017

East Cape- Of all time

East Cape- Of all time Other than the strongest north winds of the season and a Sea of Cortez so grumpy it is un-fishable there are no cu…

0 Dec 9, 2017

East Cape - May I reflect

East Cape - May I reflect  Well...our weather is still beautiful which is not typical for this time.  Because it is normally the beginning…

0 Nov 30, 2017

East Cape - Tag you're it!

East Cape - Tag you're it!  East Cape has enjoyed extremely good weather for this time of year.  Until now there has been fewer than norma…

0 Nov 19, 2017

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2018   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service