All Discussions Tagged 'Lures' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help, what are essential Musky baits?

I've recentally picked up fishing for musky and im wondering if anyone has any suggestions maybe your favorite bait or something....thanx

Started by Erick Kleutsch

9 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Clayton Will

Fishing in Denver, Colorado

Don't bother coming here....nothing to see....move along...nothing to see here. No beautiful scenery and the lakes are completely empty-not…

Started by scott holland

1 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Noah Leatherbury

What's your favourite technique, presentation and lure for Largemouth?

We all have our favourite technique for landing big lunkers. My personal favourite is a texas-rigged senko on a 2/0 offset hook with high v…

Started by GetReeled

2 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Gerrit Redburn

Walleye Rods, Reels and Fishing Line

This is where you can discuss the various equipment used to catch Walleye. We encourage you to discuss everything including the following:…

Started by GetReeled

0 Oct 5, 2011

Walleye Techniques, Presentations and Lures

We all have our favourite technique for landing walleye. Share, discuss and hone your skills so you can land more fish and post your awesom…

Started by GetReeled

0 Oct 5, 2011

Best Lure

What is the best lure for freshwater bass fishin? I think its a black and orange "lucky" spinner. What's your preference?

Started by Sean David Gage

0 Sep 28, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY

Match the hatch!  When on the water, pay attention to all life signs both in and around the water.  If you see gulls diving you may want to…

Started by Kevin Brotz

0 Jun 14, 2011

Bass Fishing Details Needed? I'm looking to improve my skills.

Alrighty I know ALOT of stuff about bass fishing. But what I dont know and what Id like to know is all the detailed stuff. Like what line d…

Started by Josh Nunley

17 May 26, 2010
Reply by John McGough

Musky Lure Suggestions for Fall Trip

I am going musky fishing near tiger bay wisconsin in a few weeks. I dont have any musky lures. I dont musky fish much, and when i do i just…

Started by Chris Shaw

6 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Keith Davison

Fishing in Denver?

If a Colorado fishing trip is in your future, do your homework before you go at http://www.examiner.com/x-16481-Denver-Fishing-Examiner ! F…

Started by scott holland

0 Sep 3, 2009

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2018   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service