All Discussions Tagged 'bait' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the best largemouth lures?

I need to get some new lures, what is the best largemouth lure???

Started by hunter williamson

18 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Marissa Parker

Wanting to change up my redfish setup and strategy.

After years of redfish fishing I'm feeling like I want to push myself to learn and try new things. Want to keep it exciting. Does anyone wa…

Started by Gary Oneal

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Noah Benjamin Haring

What's the best Catfish bait?

So I love fishing for catfish and I was just curious what kinds of bait everyone uses for catfish or what the best bait is for catfishing.…

Started by Shandy

46 May 16, 2012
Reply by Eyecrosser

What's a good crappie rig?

Whats a good crappie rig. I've only caught one using a live worm but I wanna try to catch some with an artificial bait.

Started by Avery

8 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Scott Saunders

Interesting idea for catching Trout when they are feeding.

When you can see fish feeding, try to identify what the fish are feeding on and match your bait to it. If that doesn't work try something t…

Started by Kevin Brotz

0 Oct 24, 2011

Try downsizing when the fish just won't bite.

Fishing during the Fall can be amazing. With the bait run in full swing along most coasts fish are feeding heavy and often not being picky.…

Started by Kevin Brotz

0 Oct 19, 2011

Who Makes Their Own Tackle?

Hey All, I've been making and selling flies for a number of years now. This year I've discovered the pleasure of making hard lures - topwa…

Started by Al Osmond

19 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by mike godfrey

What are Your Fishing Must-Haves?

What item(s) do you absolutely need when going out for a day of fishing? Share with us your favourite products, best gear, most effective b…

Started by vanessa

14 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Ames

Trigger X Big Bug in green pumpking color

I just bought these yesterday and I'm plannng on using them this weekend. I'll see if the pheromones will actually get the fish to bite. Ha…

Started by Rusty Wallace

0 May 5, 2010

I need a good setup for walleye pike bass

hey guys ive been debating getting a baitcaster setup or just buying a new spin reel., i want something i can use for trolling, casting, ji…

Started by wade alexander

1 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Joshua

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2018   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service