All Discussions Tagged 'bass' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alabama Lakes for Bass?

I just wanted to start a discussion of fishing conditions, stories, tips, etc. of lakes in Alabama. I am a member of the University of Alab…

Started by John T

6 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by maxciriloy

How to attract bass, old chum

I'm into attractants, mainly because in my area it's too cold to fish now so I devote the winter to getting ready for spring and, well, I'm…

Started by Rev. Rusty Weller

0 Mar 11, 2013

What's your favourite soft plastics for Largemouth Bass?

What is it and why? I can never decide what to buy. I seem to always just buy Yum Dingers. I want to try something else.

Started by GetReeled

6 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by JeRome Simms

The best protective sun mask

Gatorlayer offers an American Made sun mask that has been tested up against all the others out there. The number 1 issue with mask is that…

Started by Greg Plunkett

0 Dec 18, 2012

Alabama Rig - What is it? I keep hearing people referring to it.

Can anyone tell me what the Alabama rig is. I've heard a few friends talk about it but I never asked 'em what it is, why it's different and…

Started by Davis Oneil

15 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Hale

i need help on bass fishing tips year around bass fishing.

I would love to get some tips on bass fishing, am starting a bass fishing website www.getbass2bite.com  i need good tips and articals to…

Started by charlie holder

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by John Hardy

Fireline or Braid?

I was trying to decide which was better to use for flippin and pitchin'. tuff line braid or fire line? What do you think?

Started by nicholas trinh

8 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Melvin Freedenberg

Arkansas Big Bass Bonanza 2012

The Arkansas Big Bass Bonanza is Arkansas' largest amateur big bass tournament on the Arkansas River June 29 & 30 & July 1, 2012. A…

Started by Erin Childress

0 May 30, 2012

world-record bass in new book

A new book discusses a 27-pound bass caught in Kentucky!! You will want to read the book and try to figure out where this lake is. More can…

Started by Jason Covington

0 Apr 11, 2012

Connecticut Bass Fishing Report (w/ video)

Went out last weekend and hit the bass really good. Ended up with over a dozen. Most were hitting a chartreuse spinnerbait with a big chart…

Started by Randy Peterson

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jason Marcucilli

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2017   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service