All Discussions Tagged 'bass' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring Fever!!

I am looking forward to get out on the water this spring and start looking for some Largemouth bass... The ice in Northwestern Ohio is stil…

Started by Daniel McElwain

5 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Li

Considering Lake Champlain

Contemplating a trip to Lake Champlain NH next June. Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated...

Started by Jack Nagle

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Steve von Brandt

Cyber Monday Sale Bassfury Fishing Apparel

Started by Bassfury

0 Nov 29, 2010

New to GetReeled - I'm from Indiana

I am from eastern Indiana I love fishing for catfish but I am happy with whatever I catch. Lately I have been catching a lot of bass but it…

Started by Mark & Stephanie Dillon

0 Nov 22, 2010

Need your secrets - Bass Fishing near Union City

to all fishermen in qurry lakes in union city and fremont and bass fishermen whats the secret?? iv been fishing dat lake the with the bass…

Started by steel scott

0 Oct 15, 2010

Striper anglers in California?

Striper season is approaching, and the fish are making their run upstream to spawn. They will soon begin to stage in the estuary in Benicia…

Started by Paris Daniell

0 Aug 30, 2010

Looking for a Kayak!

hey guys im looking for my first kayak that i intend to use while fishing. I would be interested in any sit-on-top fishing ready kayak or a…

Started by scott daniel price

1 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by chris

Lake Erie Smallmouth Fishing: Best ways to catch the big one

I have had the best success using a drop shot and trolling. What's your best method on the New York side of Lake Erie?

Started by Phil Kawalec

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by DON BLAKELEY

Who uses senko's for bass?

Senko's are SWEET baits. I figured out my own invention that works well but is a shocker. Take a white swimming jig and use a 3" red yello…

Started by Jon

17 May 27, 2010
Reply by John McGough

Bass Fishing Details Needed? I'm looking to improve my skills.

Alrighty I know ALOT of stuff about bass fishing. But what I dont know and what Id like to know is all the detailed stuff. Like what line d…

Started by Josh Nunley

17 May 26, 2010
Reply by John McGough

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2018   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service