All Discussions Tagged 'line' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remembering what weight and kind of fishing line is on your reels

I usually put the sticker from the box the line came in somewhere in the rod and that ends up coming off or being really sticky when I wan…

Started by John Cochran

0 Aug 11, 2012

Getting Kids Started Fishing. Good information. Keep it Simple

Hi,With kids, start out with easy fish to catch and don't expect too much. Keep it simple, kids just want to have a fish on the end of the…

Started by Clayton Will

0 Apr 28, 2012

Red line, Red hooks, Are fish THAT stupid to think the minnow is bleeding?

Okay fellow fisherman, I have been keeping an eye on the red hook, red line craze ever since the 21st century began and it seemed quite ri…

Started by Jon

79 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Alan Richard Wiedmeyer

TIP OF THE DAY

The next time you use livebait, try a loop knot. They allow your bait to swim freely adding more action to your bait.  Big fish didn't get…

Started by Kevin Brotz

1 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by maxciriloy

TIP OF THE DAY

When the bite gets slow or when fishing in clear water try downsizing your line and leader.  You may lose a few fish due to break offs but…

Started by Kevin Brotz

0 Jun 15, 2011

Tip of the Day: Tackle Failure

Eliminate unnecessary knots, swivels, and all other terminal tackle that are highly visible and create more opportunities for tackle failur…

Started by Kevin Brotz

0 Jun 9, 2011

Snap swivels

There is a number on packs of snap swivels -- maybe 5, 7, or even 2/0.   What do these #'s mean? More importantly, how do they relate to te…

Started by Buzz Andrews

0 May 13, 2011

I need a good setup for walleye pike bass

hey guys ive been debating getting a baitcaster setup or just buying a new spin reel., i want something i can use for trolling, casting, ji…

Started by wade alexander

1 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Joshua

What am I doing wrong????

OK, so I have been fishing since a young boy like most people on here, and I have grown into an average angler in my opinion. Im not a tour…

Started by Louie Marrazzi

23 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Louie Marrazzi

Whats a good line for bass

Just wondered which line you guys like to use for bass

Started by Nate Walker

30 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Kyle Dickson

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2017   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service