All Discussions Tagged 'texas' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's your favourite soft plastics for Largemouth Bass?

What is it and why? I can never decide what to buy. I seem to always just buy Yum Dingers. I want to try something else.

Started by GetReeled

6 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by JeRome Simms

The best protective sun mask

Gatorlayer offers an American Made sun mask that has been tested up against all the others out there. The number 1 issue with mask is that…

Started by Greg Plunkett

0 Dec 18, 2012

Galveston Island Still Rebuilding

Galveston Island is still rebuilding after Hurricane Ike. Most everyone with any connection with Galveston Texas knew that the rebuilding p…

Started by Alan Scott Pereyra

0 Apr 16, 2010

Galveston Bay TX Fishing Report 4-09-10

Hi to everyone. My name is Capt. Alan and I am a fishing guide on Galveston Bay in Texas. I would like to post a fishing report on here for…

0 Apr 9, 2010

Galveston Bay Texas Fishing After Hurricane Ike

On September 13th, 2008 hurricane Ike made landfall directly over Galveston Island. Hurricane Ike was a category 2 storm, but as we all fou…

0 Oct 9, 2009

Live Web Cam Surfside Beach Texas

Fish are biting, 200 lb Tuna, 90 lb AJ's and a boat load of snaps. This site is a live streaming cam, they also have all the offshore bait…

Started by Bait Man

0 Aug 11, 2009

Lake Fork, Live Magic Shad

I was wondering what u guys thought about this swimbait. I want to know wats ur favorite size color and ur favorite way to rig it? I like t…

Started by nicholas trinh

0 Jul 10, 2009

im really disapointed with the fishing

Ive gone fishing today, last weekend and a couple of days last week. I did not hook a single fish. The river is completley infested with mu…

Started by Avery

0 May 28, 2009

I need bass fishing help

I recentley fell in love with bass fishing, cause i just started fishing for them a month ago. I've mastered the texas rig, but that is alw…

Started by Avery

7 May 23, 2009
Reply by Avery

East Texas Bass Fishing

Anyone have any comments on bass fishing in east Texas? I'm moving down to Nacogdoches for school, and was wondering what people thought ab…

Started by Kent Fricke

0 Jun 9, 2008

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2018   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service