Hey all, I just joined. I'm from Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Where are you from?

Views: 1163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Toronto, but spend every weekend in Bala, Muskoka fishing on the Moon River. Mostly catch Pike, Bass and Walleye.
Hi Dan, I'm Dave from Guelph,On
I'm from London,ON. Born and raised!
I'm from Newark DE USA
I grew up in the mountains of PA and miss the fishing there a ton!
I'm from north central Minnesota, in the heart of lake country! I go to college in South Dakota!
Orlando, FL. Bass central
the good old u of k, but i moved to canada in may, i'm in guelph ontario at present
Hi Im John From Newfoundland Canada I fish Atlantic Salmon Brook Trout Artic Char Halibut Cod and mackrel and am Lucky enought To work as a guide anyone needing Atlantic salmon tips feal free to ask

Malvern, IA here. Too far north for good largemouth and too far south for good walleye and pike?
HEY!!! I'm form Windsor. Ont .Canada I fish Lake St Clair, Lake Erie, Detroit river, Bay of Quinte, I operate a multi-specie guide service muskie-smallmouth bass-walleye. The waters I fish in my opinion are world class. Looking forward to meeting knew friends in the fishing world.
HEY!!! i am from kingston ontario and looking for good bass waters in south and easren ontario, and everywhere in between... off shore especially, and hints and tips???

amandajameson1@gmail.com
NICE

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2017   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service