I was trying to decide which was better to use for flippin and pitchin'.

tuff line braid or fire line? What do you think?

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well tuff line retains water like crazy and floats most of the time, I haven't used fireline, and I dont fish for bass much but if u want wet hands and floating line then go with tuff line.
Go with the fireline man! thats what i use, and it works wonders. i use 6lb to 8lb .
personally its all on the hook set, if u want a straight away hook set w/ zero stretch then use the tuff, other wise use the fireline, but with the fire line its less visible to fish, so either or.

personally, i use both
There are two Fireline products out there. The old Fireline (great for spinning gear) and the new Fireline Braid (for baitcasters). I just recently spooled 65# Fireline Tracer Braid on my baitcaster and I'm really impressed with the feel. I've used Suffix and Power Pro braid in the past and Fireline Braid is more radial BY FAR. It casts a mile and is twice as smooth as the brands mentioned...but you also pay a little more too.

I've only used Fireline on spinning reels which was the knock on the product and why Berkley came out with their braid-version for baitcasters. Hope this helps.

Brazilian Premium Cachaca is now available in the United States. WITH distribution agreement in Rhode Island Soul premise accounts please with Rhode Island Distributors, NY AND NJ WITH GENESIS DISTRIBUTORS For a list of on and off visit soulcachaca.com or soulrum.com

Cachaça is mostly produced in Brazil, where, according to 2007 figures, 1.5 billion litres are consumed annually, compared with 15 million litres outside the country.It is typically between 38% and 48% litre of sugar may be added.The major difference between cachaça and rum is that rum is usually made from molasses, a by-product from refineries that boil the cane juice to extract as much sugar crystal as possible, while cachaça is made from fresh sugarcane juice that is fermented and distilled.However, many rums are also made from distilled sugar cane juice. That's why cachaça is also known as Brazilian rum.For more can visit
www.soulcachaca.com

Suffix 832- blows all of this stuff mentioned out of the water.

You need to match the reel to the rod to the wight of the hook or lure.  I have tried both and I went back to braid as the fireline was too slick and I had too many bird's nests.  Use fireline if the tackle is very, very light.

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2018   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service