*** Share YOUR Tactic at the Bottom of this page in the Comment box ****

You all seem to approach each spot so differently. Here's the 3rd spot in this series. What would you do?

So how would you fish this spot? The lake is about 5 feet deep and approaching the freezing point. Species in this lake include, Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout and the odd Perch.

Don't forget to check out other fishing spots in this series:

Views: 1795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jig a minnow

I'd leave.

Little spinner, fly fishing, maybe a bobber with a nightcrawler

flash for trout

without the option of deeper water, where the option would be a blade bait . I would target the smallmouth with a keitech swing impact bait Texas rigged on an owner ultrahead finesse ball head in a male perch color or another color close to the baitfish there swimming it slow and dropping it to the bottom as if its dying off. Secondary option a keitech spider

( because I still have some ) or a small hair jig popping it once it hits the bottom . This is also a great yellow perch lure. 

If I did go jerk bait I'd match the perch or trout color and it;d be a suspending jerk bait , fished sloooow , jerked slow and paused on the retrieve .

RSS

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2019   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service