Hello everyone, I just recently joined here on getreeled.com. I thought it would be a great way to spread the word about the resort my parents own.

My parents moved up here from Buffalo New York about 30 years ago and have been working hard to please customers ever since.

As for anyone who is looking for a new lake to try some fishing on. Or perhaps you want a weekend away with your family. Maybe you don't have a fishing boat but you want to rent one and bring the kids out for a weekend fishing.

Our resort Millers Timber Sands located on Jacks Lake in the town of Apsley, Ontario maybe be that getaway you've been waiting to find.

Our house keeping cottages are located right on the waterfront with a beautiful view, all forest view. Now not far from your cottage you might rent is a beach an swimming area where you will find no zebra muscles which is a plus in my opinion.

Or let's say your more a fan of tenting, rving or have a motor home and are looking for a place to set up, part etc. Millers has camping sites to meet the way you would like to vacation.

Let's say you would like to rent a fishing boat.

Millers can help you out. Our boats are 14 ft. Lunds with 15 horsepower Yamaha motors. Whether you need a boat and motor or one of the either we are hear to accommodate your needs.

Below is a little point form summary of some of the things our resort, Millers Timber Sands has to offer you. :)

House Keeping Cottages with Waterfront View and Sandy Beach to Enjoy!

Tent & Trailer Sites:
- Hydro & Water Hook Ups
- Central Showers
- Picnic Tables

Rentals:
- Boats & Motors
- Kayaks
- Paddle Boat
- Canoe

For the Angler:
- Walleye
- Small & Large Mouth Bass
- Musky & Lake Trout

General Store:
- Antiques & Collectibles
- A Large Assortment of Candy
- Soft Ice Cream
- Tackle & Bait
- Ice & Basic Needs

Website for further inquiries:
http://www.millerstimbersands.com/ (Our website is still under construction but workable, sorry for the inconvenience)

Containing:
- Directions
- Rental Rates
- Photos
- Contact Information

Feel free to call, Judy Miller at 1-(705)-656-4553 or email at millers@hughes.net

Accommodations still available for the summer of 2008!.

Hope your summer has been going well, I know I've been enjoying this hot weather. If you have any questions you may also contact me through getreeled.com. Add me as a friend. I'd love to meet hear from some people.

Danielle :)

Views: 173

Fishing Photos

• Add Photos

Fishing Videos

• Add Fishing Videos

Fishing Groups

Fishing tips, adivce, and bragging are what fishing is all about. This is North America's largest fishing social network.

© 2018   Created by GetReeled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service